The Overdrive Global
International Shipping Advantage
The OG International Team is comprised of a select group of Project Logistics Veterans in the USA, Canada and Overseas locations, with a collective experience factor of over 150 years. All Team Members operate with a hands-on, ISO 9000 compliant level of communication, follow-up and follow-through skills which is the primary Core Service Advantage of OG International.
Our Core Management is comprised of Disabled/Veteran owned Executives to support those customers who may have Military Contracts or US Government shipment activities.
Our CORE Service Capabilities
Land > Ocean > Air > Rail > Barge
- Door-to-Door shipment service from/to any North American or Overseas location.
- Full service for Mexico via ocean or inland transport services.
- Foreign-to-Foreign global shipment services.
- Supplier-to-Buyer Purchase Order Management expediting and delivery services (Domestic or International based Suppliers).
- Global International Shipping: Vessel Charters – Breakbulk – Ro-Ro – Containers
- OOG / Over-weight Heavy Haul Transport using Company Asset Equipment (APPROVED CAPACITY DRIVERS) for total in-house service control.
- In-Bond Cargo/Transport service, CFS Warehouse and Packing and Crating services.
- Customs Clearing Licensed, IATA Air and Ocean registered services.
- Haz Mat Cargo / up to Class 9 and Radioactive shipment capabilities (with qualified MSDS documents provided).
- Lakes / Intercoastal Sea/Barge transport services.