Power Only Trucking
Do you have a loaded trailer but no truck or driver to help make the freight? Then you need Power Only Trucking. With power-only trucking services, a truck and driver only are hired to transport the shipper’s trailer, freight load or shipping containers. An increasingly popular service as it’s harder and more expensive for companies to hire and maintain their own trucking fleet of drivers and equipment. Power-only trucking caters to your business without you having to worry about the logistics and resources involved.
Benefits Of Power Only Trucking
Power-only trucking services are excellent solutions for a variety of reasons. Some of the biggest advantages of power only trucking include:
- Efficient – By enabling companies to load and unload trailers as needed, rather than matching uploads, you maximize efficiencies and reduce deadheading.
- Insurance Expenses – Insurance is expensive. Power-only trucking decreases your insurance costs as the driver is responsible for insurance costs.
- Control – Shippers who own their flatbed trailers have more control over the shipping process and allows you to focus on what you do best.
- Cost-Effective – Maintaining a fleet of trucks can be expensive and time-consuming. Power-only trucking creates a cost-effective option where you don’t have to worry about this maintenance and puts you in control.
- Flexibility – You can quickly scale up or down as demand dictates. You’re not limited to the physical assets of what you own and maintain.
- Reliability – Dealing with scheduling is a thing of the past. No more worrying about if someone will be there when needed by putting out a call for a driver and truck.
Working With Overdrive Global (A Bennett Trucking Agent)
When working with Overdrive Global and the Bennett trucking & logistics network, customers can be assured that your trucking shipping and transportation needs are in the right hands. Based in Alabama, we have a nationwide network through Bennett Trucking to manage your trucking needs.
But what makes our quality power-only trucking services different?
- Experience – With team members averaging 15 years of industry experience, we can manage and troubleshoot all situations.
- Streamlined Organization – Inquires, questions, and needs are met with swift and efficient actions.
- Efficient Workflow – With a staff that handles everything from inquiry to invoicing, you get an efficient workflow that keeps the project moving along.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – By empowering our people, they take ownership of their actions and aren’t fearful of outcomes.
About Overdrive Global
Founded by Jim Tate, we are a team of entrepreneurial-minded individuals always looking to improve your trucking logistics to help your company improve its efficiencies. A veteran-owned company, we understand the value of communication and problem solving which is why our team helps you plan around untimely events – helping you to make decisions when they matter most.
Let’s get started right away. Contact us to discuss your particular requirements. Request a quote and let’s start a conversation.